Photo competition award / calendar


Fellow Toastmasters,

I hope you are all well, and are thinking about your next TM speech to give at JTC. Following on from previous TM meetings about celebrating our victories, my office in Jakarta has run a photo competition and I have submitted a few photos. Three photos of mine have been selected out of about 100 entries, and they will feature in a calendar for 2009! Here was one of my pictures:

If you would like to purchase a calendar, please let me know / read on:

Matthew Price
Jakarta Toastmasters Club

* * * *
Option 1: Desk Calendar
Dimensions: 15cm length, 22cm height. Cost: Rp 90,000

Option 2a: Wall Calendar(A4)
Dimensions (A4): 25cm length, 41cm height. Cost: Rp 120,000

Option 2b: Wall Calendar(A5),
Dimensions(A5): about half the size above. Cost: RP 70,000

I am submitting the first batch of orders hopefully on Friday this week. The printers estimate the production will take 2 weeks (although we are negotiating to get this quicker). Depending on later demand, we may order other batches sent to the printers. Please let me know if you want one to arrange the details.

Matthew

Comments

Popular Posts