Invitation to a Meeting on Monday, 1 June 2009

Dear All,

It’s not only election of president Indonesia that we are waiting for, there would be another election. Yep, in the next Toastmaster meeting, there would another election for EXCO 2009/2010. Speaking of leader election, tough global economic would need leader who could bring people to another step forward, and toastmaster is one of club to learn and practice our leadership, one of our capabilities to make choice. Yes, choice to deliver effort is one of the requirements to have successful event.

The next toastmaster meeting would have a very close theme with the election process; it’s about a choice. Choice, for instance: we came in the meeting, it’s a choice; we come to work every morning, it’s a choice; I wrote this, is a choice. It seems incredibly impossible to calculate how much choice we made every day. Generally speaking, people would think about making choices are always about the question, what’s in it for me? Until yesterday, one speech reminded us that when we are giving, we also are receiving.

So, here I am now, take a shot to be next TOM, take a role providing YOU choices for next meeting role.

The booked choices roles are as following:

Speaker BM3: Rony and Pak Sunardi

You have FREE choice as following:
Grammarian:
General evaluator:

Evaluator #1:

Evaluator #2:

Evaluator #3:

Timer:

Ah and WOD counter:

Evaluator:

1 more speaker:

Researchers from several universities have determined that humans' ability to weigh and make positive choices is remarkably advantageous; hence, you could use this time to choose one of above option.

It’s YOURS, so please let me know…

I’ll end up this invitation by quote which I heard from Spiderman movie #3:

(Peter parker, talked about his friend-Harry)

We always have a choice. My friend Harry taught me that. He chose to be the best of himself. It’s the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what’s right.”

Warmest regards,
Fadli

Comments

Fathia Saripuspita said…
Dear Fadli,

I'll deliver my speech BM2 next Monday. Please put my name in. I'll inform the title later on.

thank you.
Fathia
Nur Astuty Wahidin said…
Dear Imung,

Do you mind if I become TTM?You gave 2 options for yourself, and seem you are ready for any of them, so......

CC Astuty

Popular Posts