35th JTC Jade Anniversary
Theme : “I Love Monday”
Time : 7.10 -9.10 PM
Attendees : 68
Members : 37
Guest : 11
Visiting Members : 7
Visiting Members : 4
Members : 2
Visiting Members : 6
Members : 1
Opening Remarks : Glenn Djangkar, CC, CL
Opening Speech : Henrietta A. Kristanto, ACG
TOM : Raisa Ornella Rico, CC
Nitesh Gianchandani, CC
Grammarian : Samoati Siringoringo, DTM
Timer : Anthonius Koko Wijanarko, TM
Ballot Counter : Dina Novita Sari, CC, CL
Kashish Ajit Harjani, CC
I. Prepared Speech Session
1. BM#8 : Get Comfortable With Visual Aids
Speaker : TM Chairil Aditya Arifin
Title : “Made by History”
TM Adit speech tells about how bad history changes his life. He begin the story where he had his bad history from being grounded by his teacher, not being accepted in international relation major in his college, not being accepted in debate club, and even not being accepted in applying a job that he wants to. But those bad history made him keep struggle to chase his dreams.
TM Adit was evaluated by TM Glenn Djangkar, CC, CL
2. BM#9 : Persuade with Power
Speaker : TM Indah Arifiyanti Roesyanto
Title : “Rise and Shine”
TM Indah speech tells about the true motivation behind every bad words. Words can be sharper than knife. As soon as words come out from our mouth, we cannot take them back. However, the good news is, as hurtful words could be, they could also be powerful to motivate other or even myself or yourself. Therefore, let’s be wise using our words. Speak only when you are sure that your words are better than your silence.
TM Indah was evaluated by Rakesh Dayal, ACB, CL
II. Special Music Performance by Martha Octaviany Dwi Sisianty, CC and Muhammad Agung Wibowo
III. Table Topic Session by TM Barbara Sakura Riawan
The participants for the table topics sessions are:
1 TM Intan Sarwono, CTM Bronze.
2 TM Jolly Sitepu, ACS, CL
3 DTM Mien Soenari
4 TM Alex Margaronis
IV. Special Speech Session by Maimunah Natasha, DTM, PID with the title “Why I Love Monday”
TM Maimunah tells an inspiring story about her journey in Toastmaster, including her achievement in international level. She shares with us about why she loves Toastmaster, what she learned from it, and what she hopes for JTC and its member in the future.
V. Stand up Comedy Session by Bahtiar Manurung, CC
TM Bahtiar deliver his stand up comedy speech to all of the audiences. He shares about his family life, his philosophy and many of his personal experience in a humorous way.
VI. Special Occasion Speech Session by Susanna Jahja, ACB, ALB with the title “Long Live JTC”
TM Susan make a toast to all of the past president, members and guest at the meeting and wishing all the best for JTC club, and hope that JTC will create more better speaker for a better Indonesia.
VII. Celebrate Birthday Session by Glenn Djangkar, CC, CL
All Past President and our President, together, witness the candle blow and sing a happy birthday song and make a wish for a better future in JTC.
VIII. Hall Of Fame
TM Dina Novita Sari, CC, CL presented the winning trophy which goes to:
Best Speaker : TM Indah Arifiyanti Roesyanto
Best Table Topic Speaker : DTM Mien Soenari
Best Evaluator : TM Rakesh Dayal, ACB, CL
Congratulations to all of the winners
IX. Ribbon Awarding for President Distinguished Club by Glenn Djangkar, CC, CL
X. Our next meeting will be on Monday, 20th October 2014
On the next meeting, we will have our regular meeting on Monday 20th October 2014 at 7PM onwards in PBTaxand Auditorium.
XI. Our Appreciation and Gratitude
We would like to thank you to all of the sponsors who has helped and supports this anniversary event: Nu Green Tea, Nu Milk Tea, Nescafe, Marketeers, PB Taxand and Innovator Toastmasters Club. Thank you to PBTaxand for providing the meeting room and its facilities for the meeting.
Thank you to our Event Chair TM Rahmat Hidayat and Floor Manager TM Reza Rizky Pratama who arrange a wonderful event, and also the Birthday special team:
· MC: Raisa Ornella Rico, CC and Nitesh Gianchandani, CC, who have lead the meeting very well and entertaining.
· Grammarian Role: DTM Attie Siringoringo, who has helped to volunteer as a grammarian for the meeting
· Timer Role: TM Anthonius Koko Wijanarko, who has helped to volunteer as a timer for the meeting
· Ballot Counter Role: Dina Novita Sari, CC, CL and Kashish Ajit Harjani, CC, who have helped to volunteer as a ballot counter for the meeting
· Registration Team: Diana Anggraini, CC, TM Michael Hadiono, Richie Jimmy Walia, CC, who arrange the registration smoothly.
· Documentation team: TM Muhammad Akbar, Kardinal, ACB, CL, Ivan Nurhadijaya ACB, CL, TM Wira Jatmika, Taka Liwungang, CC, who have helped in documenting the event from the beginning to the end.
· PR and Promotion Team: Raisa Ornella Rico, CC, Richie Jimmy Walia, CC, Dina Novita Sari, CC, CL, who have helped in promoting and advertising the event
· Decoration Team: TM Barbara, TM Indah Arifiyanti Roesyanto, who have helped in decorating the venue.
This special meeting would not be great without any of your help. Thank you!
Thanks to all of the visiting Toastmasters:
1. Division I Governor : Michael Otto Nicholson
2. Division J Governor : Zilva Boaz
3. Area I4 Governor : Eko Prasetyo
4. Area I5 Governor : Muhammad Irfan
5. Area J3 Governor : Ariel Wylie Tio
6. Area J4 Governor : Niken Setiawati
Last but not least, we would like to thanks all of the JTC’s senior member, all of the visiting Toastmaster member and all of guests who attended this meeting.
See you on the next meeting!
Made by Chairil Aditya Arifin
Jakarta Toastmasters Club 2014-2015