Pot luck party on June 27th, 2009?

Hello JTCers,

How is everyone doing? Fine, I hope.

It has been a while since we have a group gathering.
So, I am propose that we have a potluck party.
Where: Bogor National Park
When: Saturday, June 27th, 2009.
Time: 2.30 p.m - dawn

In a nutshell:
1. You just bring any meal that you want to share with others (please make sure it is halal)
2. You can also bring your friends and family - the more the merrier.

Now, come to the fun part. Any takers for the Event Organizer?
This is your chance to get completion out of your Leadership manual. What you have to do are:
1. Correspondence with the attendees.
2. Prepare the utensils, drinks, etc.
You can cater/arrange the events are you wish.
I am more than happy to be your co-EO: the assistant. =)

Cheers,
Jhonson
VPPR

Comments

Robert Purnamabagya said…
Unfortunately on that day I'm out of town!

Rob.
Imung Hikmah said…
Hi Jhonson,

I like the idea, but I would like to offer you different activities, if possible. We have been talking about the rafting, can we still do it? If rafting is a bit too much, we can go on a much cheaper but still fun activities: Trekking and outbond at the Taman Safari Trek. The hiking will cost 25 thousand, and the outbond also 25 thousand. Then we can just think about the food. What do you think?

Imung
Vanessa Hendriadi said…
Sounds so much fun, but I'll be away that weekend :(

Sorry to miss it this time, I remember last time was so much fun!

Cheers,
V
Anonymous said…
Dear Jhonson VPPR,
My name is Jameel Naser, a member and past president of Manama TM Cub in Bahrain. I will be in Jakrata on the 27th. June for a short visit. Your Pot Luck party is a great opportunity for me to participate and meet some TMs Fellow members.
Can I also join?
All the best,
Jameel Naser
Manama TM Club
Bahrain

Popular Posts