Semi Annual Dues Deadline : 18th of September 2009

Did you enjoy the speech contest last 24 August 2009 ?
Do you want to make things happen and help us maintain
an encouraging environment of education and fellowship ?
Do you want to keep on enjoying the benefits you receive as a Toastmasters' member ?

Then keep on supporting our beloved non-profit Jakarta Toastmasters Club !

How ?

You can find it below in the the extract from an email dated 2nd September 2009 from



our acting Treasurer, our VP Membership CC Dyah !


quote

For the next term (October 2009 - April 2010), the deadline for paying the dues will be on the 18th of September 2009. I set this deadline so that I can still have enough time to send the payment to TI before the end of the month.

The amount of semi-annual dues is the same as the last term;
it's Rp 350.000,- (three hundred and fifty thousand rupiahs) for six months (one half-year term).

I will come to our next meeting (September 7) and anyone who wants to pay the dues can pay in cash to me there. Please ask for a receipt.

If you can't attend our meeting and would rather transfer it to a bank account, you can send it to Ivan's account (I borrowed his bank account for this treasury business) :

Bank Mandiri Account number : 070-00-0416039- 1
Name : Ivan Nurhadijaya Rachmat

Anyone who has sent his/her payment should send me a scanned/digitalized copy of the proof of transaction (in private mode by email so that I can confirm his/her payment.

If you have any question, you can email me or call me :

Dyah Yasmina - VP Membership
Handphone : 0816-4835-308

Thanks a lot for reading and I hope to smell your cash soon!


Dyah Yasmina


unquote


Just a reminder that Monday 07 September 2009
is the last meeting of Jakarta Toastmasters Club before Idul Fitri !!


Prepared by VP PR DTM Harlina Indra

Comments

Popular Posts