Proof yourself at the International speech and table topics contest

Dear All,

Hope everyone is doing well and ready for the Christmas holiday. I am feeling festive myself, although a bit flabbergasted by the fact that we only have less than a month left this year.

What can we do to set a mark for next year?

In addition to participate fully in the next meeting (TOM, anyone?), TM will have its annual INTERNATIONAL SPEECH CONTEST early next year. We are planning to have our Club contest in February, Area contest in March, and District contest in April. To participate as a speech contestant, you have to finish BM6 by the time of the Club contest. To participate as a table topic contestant, you just have to be a member of a club.

I will share more information once I get it, however I'd like to encourage you all to use this opportunity to participate: as a contestant, contest chair, judge, timer, counter, SAA, and many more. I joined 3 contest already and every time has been a rewarding experience. Believe me :)

Next Monday, 14 Dec, JTC will have its last meeting for the year, and also its last meeting at our usual beloved meeting place at PB&Co, before it undergoes renovation. Let's make it festive and let's participate!

VP Education ACB/CL Vanessa Hendriadi

Comments

Popular Posts