Invitation: Meeting on 2 February 2009

Hello, JTC-ers,

“My dad always used to tell me that if they challenge you to an after-school fight, tell them you won't wait-you can kick their ass right now.” Cameron Diaz, Actress

Now I challenge you, not to an after-school fight. But after-office fight on Monday using the best lines and toastmasters attitude you can get. Don’t wait. Have a kick-ass performance, be it as toastmasters of the meeting, table topic master, general evaluator, timer, ah/wod counter, grammarian, speakers, evaluators, anything you want to be…

By the way, all of those roles are available for you to take…
We have tentative speakers: Matthew and Imung

If we have time, I take liberty to suggest to the toastmasters of the meeting to include session on how to prepare for the International Speech Contest. Perhaps, our DTM Harlina or DTM Nono can help educate us a little on this.

Till then, I am waiting for your email or call to confirm your role.

Have a safe week-end.

Imung
0813-1401-6936

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi all,

I will come with my gears and will be ready to "fight" with my weapon of AM#1 filled with Storytelling amunition... (brand/title will follow) ;)

Vanessa
Anonymous said…
Great V!
Ok, let's make every body talks. If the spot is till open, I'll be your Table Topic Master.
Who's next?

~ Etta

Popular Posts