Invitation to Meeting on 25 May 2009

Hello all,

Thanks to those of you who have sent your feedback on Jakarta Toastmasters Session. I am still open for some more. Please do send to Imung.hikmah@gmail.com

Now, for next week meeting, we have duo Kiwi - Kangguru- to run the meeting. Alistair will be the Toastmasters of the Meeting, while Matthew will be the General Evaluator.

I know some of you have addressed your passion to deliver speech for the next Monday. Please come forward and send your title and project info to either me or Alistair. Ivan, Dyah and Fathia, or you?

The General Matthew will also need some of you to be the member of his team so that the team can perform well. He will need Grammarian, AH/Word of the Day Counter, Ballot Counter and Timer.

Please do help them and help yourself be part of a proactive toastmasters members…

You will miss me next week, as I will be on business trip, but I will be back the week after. Then we will find out who will be the upcoming exco for 2009-10…

Imung Hikmah
VP Education

Comments

Ceng Fadli said…
I could be a Grammarian, if it's already booked, I could take any other role.

Cheers,
Fadli
Alistair New said…
Hi Fadli

Thank you for volunteering to be Grammarian. The role is yours.
Please provide the Word of the Day (WoD) based around the theme 'Burn', which will be explained in a later email.

Regards
Alistair

Popular Posts