Monday Meeting Mania - 16 March 2009

Fine.

It is my job as VP Education to create a teaser or any vitamins to boost people’s confident to attend and cheer up during the sessions.

But is it all mine? I need all of you.

All my life, this is really the first time I found strangers gather comfortably and strangely support each other reaching their goals in communication and leadership skills. Now, what is your goal being in toastmasters? Is it including supporting your poor fellow like me?

Please do so, at least by taking roles in each meeting and confirm it at least a week before the meeting. For the thirds time (sort of in a row) I will consider myself as the Toastmasters of the Meeting …(next week) I will happily give it away to you though. Just shout at me through my handphone or email to confirm.

I need you.

Be my honored speakers, general evaluation team (GE, Timer, Ballot Counter and Grammarian), and evaluator.

If by Monday no one speech, I will have many ammunitions ready to make our meeting as exciting as possible. If you feel like giving educational speech, about anything at all you have learned recently, fine too.

I need you.

Start thinking how you want to maximize your being in the session next Monday. Take the role.

I need you.

Not to hug me or kiss me. Not to treat me with sweet treat, dinner or movie.

I need you.

To hug and embrace the spirit of supporting each other in toastmaster. To kiss your achievement lovingly. (well, you can kiss me too, if you dare – but what’s the benefit to you?)

I need you.

Please call me, sms, or email. Ready to take any role for the Monday session.

See you in Monday Meeting Mania…

Cheers,

Imung Hikmah
Vice President Education

Comments

Popular Posts